Sunday, June 27, 2010

Awkward, WTF, & memorible singing/musical moments in film

*Honorable Mention*


Alfred Hitchcock's "The Man Who Knew Too Much"


"Runner up")


5. Kill Bill (The song is called twisted nerve composed by Bernard Herman for the film "Twisted Nerve")

4. Sweeney Todd 'Preist'

3. Clockwork Orange (All the scenes have been unable to imbed from Youtube) (***The rape scene of course*** But "I wanna Marry a Lighthouse Keeper" is pretty awkward too***)

2. Casablanca (The Nazi's & the French have a good ole fashion sing-off...I'm actually not joking...and once again I can't link it.)

1. Cabaret (I'm not going to explain what this image means or what the name of the song is but trust me when you see this rosey cheeked blond face boy, this scene is beyond powerful.)

No comments:

Post a Comment