Saturday, November 10, 2018

Millennial Journal Entry.


 Millennial Journal Entry 1#:

 Man if I don't post this meme no one will ever know how woke and down with caring about people I am. Dammit. How will anyone ever know?

 I could just try to live my life being nice but damn I really want to post a dank ass meme about it. Well fuck, guess I'll just smoke my Xanax Vape and listen to my Post Malone vinyls while dancing to Drake in the freeway traffic after I finish making my tide pod spaghetti. I wish I could afford a house if only I didn't eat all that avocado toast in my youth.

 Now to go bankrupt Applebees and be blamed for it by simply not eating food from there. Next up Hooters.

 I don't know why they even call them that. Owls don't have titties. They aren't even mammalian.

 Life is just a perplexing mirage.

 LOVE ME!!!!!!!!

 End of journal entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment