Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Top 5 Films of 2011

1.) Drive - (And yes I f*cking love this song)




2.) Troll Hunter -


3.) Rango -


4.) Attack the Block - (It's also fun that my short documentary "A Cult Influence" was mentioned alongside this in it's Slashfilm.com http://www.slashfilm.com/votd-a-cult-influence-minidocumentary-cult-movies/ article. :) )


5.) Tinker Tailor Soilder Spy - (My first classy film on the list. Gary Oldman, Tom Hardy, Colin Firth, Toby Jones, Mark Strong . . . a brilliant cast. This film is a masterpiece with only one flaw...it's damned hard to follow. Other than that, a real, honest bloody spy thriller I loved. It takes a while to let the style sink in, but if you just go with what it's trying to do, it's a brilliant masterwork.)



*Runner Up* : - Source Code : It didn't expect much out of this one . . . and I was blown to pieces. Duncan Jones you are great.





No comments:

Post a Comment