Sunday, August 25, 2013

Top 10 Favorite Video Games.

I am not much of a gamer but I do and did dabble in them from time to time. Some I like for the puzzles, atmosphere, story and mostly of course the gameplay.

1 Kickle Cubicle (an amazing old-school nintendo puzzle game very rare but my all time favorite where you play as a little man who freezes monsters in realms of food to get across a variety of traps and levels) (Yes I've beaten it several times)





2 American McGee's "Alice"





3 Myst (A beautifully complex puzzle game with great music)





4 Nightmare Creatures (A fun little horror game)






5 Columns (*addictive*)



6 Ocarina of Time (Yes voted by many sources the 1# game of all time I know)





7 Super Mario 64





8 Sonic 2






9 Legacy of Kain : Soul Reaver





10 Doom 2



No comments:

Post a Comment