Monday, January 27, 2014

THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LENO

(Click to enlarge) 

This is my crew photo for "The Jay Leno Show" I worked there from late October 2009 to January 2010. It famously didn't last that long. But it made a good impression on my life. 

The longest gig I'd ever had before working on this show was two years as an editor in a newsroom in Alabama.  Yes this one. 

In Los Angeles though the longest gig I'd ever worked was 3 months. I guess the little over 3 months would cut it. Because when "The Jay Leno Show" ended I didn't know if it would go on . . . and I didn't know it would go on for the next 3 years.  

To start things off I'd like to say JAY LENO is easily one of the most approachable and nicest people I've ever met.  NO not one of the nicest people in the entertainment business, just one of the nicest people I've ever met. 

I'll miss the crew, I'll miss the experience, I'll miss waking up with a purpose (for at least a short while) and I have too many great stories to count. 

I can't think of anything more to write. There are too many great little moments to categorize. "Tonight Show" crew and friends, I'll miss you and I'll miss the experience. 

I cannot articulate into human words what this crew and this experience means to me. "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" crew is truly the best crew in television and some of the very best people I've ever met, you have touched my heart and changed my life forever in ways I can't articulate. I LOVE YOU GUYS!


No comments:

Post a Comment