Thursday, July 8, 2010

Favorite Albums

(Trapped on and island and you can only have 5 albums . . . these are mine, okay honestly I'd probably have greatest hits Smiths & Dylan but for the sake of this that's just lame.)

1. Unknown Pleasure ~ Joy Division
2. Meloncoly and the Infinite Saddness ~ Smashing Pumpkins (You don't beat this album)
3. Dizzy Up the Girl (Also I love the picture and title) ~ Goo Goo Dolls
4. Sing the Sorrow ~ AFI
5. Live From Mars ~ Ben Harper

(Love Bob Dylan, The Cure, The Smiths, Queen, James Taylor & the Doors but like them and many other bands well . . . I've got the greatest hits. These albums I just love them as albums, and yeah I know Ben Harper's cheating but you know I don't care. Also don't get me started on what's the best Beatles album because the answer is clearly ALL OF THEM!!!)

Honorable Mention :

No comments:

Post a Comment