Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Top 10 Favorite Songs

Just to mess with this countdown AFI covers two of the songs in the list. Hahahahaha.

10 Today was a Good Day : Ice Cube (I had to put a classic song from a genre I rarely appreciate)

9 In Dreams : Roy Orbison
8 Stand by Me : Ben E. King (This performance is fantasic honestly it should probably be numero uno but hell I like some of this other stuff more. I just love this performance.)
7 Ziggy Stardust : David Bowie (Yes this is A.F.I.)
6 Angels of the Silences : Counting Crows (Yeah I know they have a reputation for sucking live, but in studio they work, still happy after hearing that that all my c.d.'s of them are pirated)
5 Waiting on an Angel : Ben Harper (I honestly can't pick a favorite Ben Harper song so I went with this one)
4 Just Like Heaven : The Cure
3 There is a Light that Never Goes out : The Smiths
2 These Times they Are a Changing : Bob Dylan
1 Disorder : Joy Division

No comments:

Post a Comment