Monday, August 6, 2012

A list of nicknames I have *.* Quite a bit. (Just some of the unusual ones)



Money or Currency (First LA gig I worked on sorted bags of fake money for a robbery scene for a week) 

Money!*.*! in My Photos by Daniel Krone

Turbo (My 'Tonight Show' nickname on my quickness at doing runs) 



Moses (A high school nickname, whenever I scored a touchdown in P.E. football I'd raise my hands in the air) 



Noah (I sweat a lot when I work out . . . a flood joke)


Danimal (Um because my name is Daniel...no real story here) 



Spencer (Because I look like a friend of a friend named Spencer) 

Turbs (short for Turbo) (*See above*) 

IMDB (I like movies and have a decent memory on the subject) 



Phase 1 (Because at a screening of "21 Jump St." I laughed really hard 'Phase 1 of the drug . . . the giggles') 



Kronium (Okay it's a picture of 'Kadmium' you got me) (But it's because my last name is Krone) 

Jim (From "The Newsroom") (I worked in a Newsroom for 2 years and this bastard does look a lot like me *.*)


(I am not unique in this Universe *.* Well looking that is.)

Kronan the Barbarian (Okay this is my Dad's nickname)


(My hair really is this great.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment