Tuesday, August 7, 2012

About Me:


Favorite color: Dark Forrest Green - like my eyes 


Favorite film: Oldboy

Favorite band: Joy Division


Favorite album: Unknown Pleasures : Joy Division 


Favorite song: Disorder - Unknown Pleasures : Joy Division - Track 1

Favorite T.V. series: Penn and Teller Bullshit / The X-Files / The Twilight Zone depending on my mood those are tops but for laughs old school Simpsons 





Favorite Comic (series): Judge Dredd (Yeah and I own that issue #3 first appearance of Judge Death)




Favorite Comic (graphic novel): Arkham Asylum 



Guilty pleasure: One should never feel guilty with pleasure, but I'd guess Blink 182 

(Warning video contains words)

Favorite quote: 'There isn't a day goes buy where I don't regret a thing I did or said now you ask me about a lifetime? Oh dear God almost everything' - William S. Burroughs author of Naked Lunch


Favorite poem: 'A dream deferred' - Langston Hughes - Runner Up: 'Stolen Child' William Butler Yeats

(*Langston Hughes*)
(*W.B. Yeats*)

Favorite icon: David 'Fucking' Bowie


Fears: losing a friend over stupid bullshit 

Regrets: None - despite the quote, I feel him, and feel like I should regret some of my decisions but by the end of the day I'm living the dream and it's all because of the scar tissue in my past has made me strong enough to endure this tough bullshit 'entertainment' industry and love the new tattoos it has imbrued into my psyche. 

Favorite memory: First time a stranger said 'I love you' and I knew they meant it. 

Worst memory: Suicide attempt of one of my friends 

Favorite novel: A Clockwork Orange


Favorite short story: Strawberry Spring - Stephen King's Nightshift collection




Favorite author: I don't read enough to have a very good barometer but Stephen King 


(The master of horror indeed)

Favorite sport: To watch - none, to play . . . . tennis and basketball


Favorite game: Video, board, or physical? 

*Video: Kickle Cubicle - an old nintendo game from where else, Japan



*Board: Um - Trivial Pursuit or Clue 


*Physical: Naked victoria secret model twister (Charlize Theron will suit if no supermodels are available) 



Favorite actor: Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffman (Used to be Jack Lemmon, Kevin Spacey (in the good stuff) and practically everything I've seen Daniel Day Lewis in)



Favorite sexual position: Um, don't think it has a name. I think I came up with it. I call it 'The Switchblade Knife' cause from it you can change positions easily . . . um I mean, sex what's that ? *.* 

Emotions: All of them in one handy shot-glass

Personality: Neurotic 

Style: Comfortable 

Subculture: Plain clothed goth. I love Joy Division, The Cure, Nine Inch Nails, goth chicks (Aka; Rooney Mara - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) but black clothing and makeup aren't for me in the least even if I'm acting makeup annoys the piss out of me and if I kiss a girl with too much makeup it's annoying . . . like kissing a chalkboard. Prettiest girls I've met don't need to wear much. 
Compulsion: Tons I'm OCD about many things though none of them related to cleaning

Chore like to do: Dusting ^.^ It cures my asthma which is practically gone anyways
Chore I hate doing: I don't hate any of them usually I just pop in a movie or CD and psych myself into it, I'm getting better at cleaning much, much more often than I did . . . just lazy about it really  

Favorite smell: Women 

Least favorite smell: Ugly women (wait that doesn't make any sense) I don't have much a sense of smell truly - anything rotten be it breath or old food

Favorite dish: Shepard's Pie
Favorite meal style: Most Japanese
Favorite country you've been too: If it wasn't so poor and I wasn't in such a risk of getting mugged I'd like Jamaica 
Beer: Lager and a good stout, I don't like IPA's much, but I like a good stout when I'm in the mood for something thicker (Found one that tastes like chocolate once) Specifically though 'Kirin'
Alcohol: Absinthe
Mixed Drink: Absinthe and Mountain Dew (Don't knock it till you try it and then you'll probably hate it. Absinthe isn't even an acquired taste it's just so unique you either love it or hate it)

No comments:

Post a Comment