Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Dad may not admit it, but loves movies.

"I'll stay in this movie if you tell me the trees fight, if the trees fight I'll stay it's too long of a movie." ~ My Dad on Lord of the Rings the Two Towers."

"Dad the tree's fight" - Myself

"Okay we're staying." - Dad

THE TOP 5 FILMS THAT REMIND ME OF MY DAD.

Runner up : Jurassic Park

5. The Shawshank Redemption - (He still tells me about tearing up ever single time it plays on T.V.. I have several fond memories of people and this movie.)
4. Saving Private Ryan -
3. Pulp Fiction - (I first saw this film in an old trailer with my Dad)
2. An Innocent Man ~ (If you want a fairly realistic prison movie as far as day to day life, this one is it.)
1. Cape Fear (1991) ~

"I don't see movies that often but if you ever get a chance to see 10'000 B.C. just avoid it, it's aweful." - My Dad

(I would do a list of me and my Mom but she's not one to make suggestions and owns very few movies her list would consist of 1 movie that reminds me of her, just because she really likes this movie)

My Dad's love for a good movie is one of the reasons I wanted to become a filmmaker and my Mom's strong support is the other reason. This is one of the toughest industries in the world and being born almost dead I know I'm strong enough to fight for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment