Thursday, April 1, 2010

Top 10 Cult Movie Lines

1. If the good lord has intended us to walk he wouldn't have invented roller skates

- Willy Wonka

2. It's so hard having a good time these days even smiling makes my face hurt

- The Rocky Horror Picture Show

3. I kick ass for the lord

- Brain Dead

4. (The chicken salad sandwich speech)

- Five Easy Peices


5. I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and I am almost out of gum

- They Live

6. God isn't so smart. He created 41 types of parrots and nipples for men. I would have started with lasers, eight o'clock on day 1

- Time Bandits

7. I'm going to shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popscicle

- The Warriors

8. It's good to be the king !

- History of the World Part: 1

9. There's a billion fine looking women in the world but not all of them bring you lasanga at work

- Clerks




10. Yeap two corpses everything's fine

- Clue

Honorable mention Virtuosity "Just because I carry around the joy inside of me of killing your family, . . . doesn't mean we can't be friends?"

No comments:

Post a Comment